- Clova AI Research is a global team for research and development of preceding AI technologies for Clova.
We are currently looking for AI researchers and engineers with outstanding competencies to make Clova a globally recognized
- Clova AI Research has established a very powerful and open collaborative network not only within Clova but also with other organizations within Naver.
- As Clova AI Reserach is a global team, English is the working language.
- Applicants capable of carrying out preceding researches on AI technology, to improve Clova performance
(All fields of machine learning-based AI technology including natural language processing, computer vision, and recommendation)Research Scientist
- Understanding of the latest AI research technology, excellent research capabilities and performance
- Strong R&D leadership in managing projects and suggest research directionsAI SW Engineer
- Development capabilities based on the open-source framework, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe2, etc.
- Experience in multi-GPU and high-performance computing
- Experience in designing and constructing machine learning/deep learning models
- Ability to quickly and accurately implement the latest works on AI
- Research Scientist
- Ph.D. degree in AI-related fields (machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, applied mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience/competency
- Publications in top-tier academic associations/conferences in the field of AI
(NIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ACL, EMNLP, ICCV, AAAI, IJCAI, KDD, etc.)
- Excellent English writing and communication skillsAI SW Engineer
- Experience in CUDA-based GPU programming or distributed processing programming such as Hadoop or Spark
- Experience in visualization and front-end development
People we want to hire
- Applicants who enthusiastically perform tasks and missions in a self-directed manner
- Applicants who can communicate actively and cooperate with an open-mind
- Nationality is irrelevant
Selection process and other matters
- Document screening > First interview > Second interview > Admission
- The selection process may vary by schedule and circumstances.
- The schedule will be announced to applicants as soon as they are confirmed.
- The final selection of an applicant may be canceled if the application he/she submitted is found to contain false information.
- Those who are eligible for employment protection (veterans, persons with disabilities) will be subjected to preferential treatment according to the relevant laws and regulations.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- This recruitment may be terminated prematurely once the positions are filled.
- Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.