Official Video (in Korean)
Clova AI would like to proudly announce Naver AI Hackathon 2019, the third hackathon organized by Naver Corporation. Applicants will be asked to solve speech recognition-related tasks.
Please refer to the following contents and the official hackathon website for further information.
|Application||Preliminary Round – Document Screening||Second Round – Online||Final Round – Online||Final Round-Offline|
|Now – September 4 (deadline)||September |
5 – 6
|September 16 – October 4||October |
7 – 10
|October 12 – 13|
|Any individual (or any group consisting of up to three people) that is interested in artificial intelligence is welcome||100 teams having been shortlisted for the first round||held on NSML (online)||30 teams having been shortlisted for the final round (online)||held at the ConnectOne Chuncheon center (offline)|
Any individual (or any group consisting of up to three people) that is interested in artificial intelligence is welcome to register for this contest.
- Preliminary round
(100 applicants will be selected through the careful document screening procedures and invited to the next round)
- Second round: speech recognition by using the phone network database having conducted in Korean
- Final round: making of the optimized model by considering the recognition rate, speed, and model size
- T-shirts and other souvenirs will be offered to the teams having been shortlisted for the final round.
- The following cash prizes will be awarded to the winners: KRW 3,000,000 for the champion, KRW 1,500,000 for the first runner-up, and KRW 500,000 for the second runner-up.
- Seasoned researchers from Clova AI Speech and NSML will engage in the hackathon as mentors, providing the participants with valuable technical advice and mentoring opportunities.